Neuro Assistance Foundation HOT HATCH CHILE 5K/10K
August 25 @ 7:00 am - 9:30 am
Join Ainsley’s Angels in North Texas and our wonderful friends from the Neuro Assistance Foundation as we ROLL from Central Market in Southlake on either the 5K or 10K course. We always have a terrific time at this race and hope you will join all of us to make this year another success. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you want to ride, run, or be a volunteer guardian angel. Runners register directly on the website. No charge for riders but please coordinate with your North Texas Ambassador. We will meet one hour prior to the race and then enjoy breakfast tacos and fellowship afterwards as part of the event festivities. You won’t want to miss this exciting race!!
The Neuro Assistance Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to assisting spinal cord injured and disabled individuals in the Dallas/Fort Worth & Lubbock areas to achieve self-sufficiency and mobility through assistive vehicles, equipment, technology and home modifications.
- Central Market (Cafe Entrance)
1425 E. Southlake Blvd.
- Thursday, August 24 11am-7pm and Friday, August 25 10am-5pm
- 7171 Colleyville Blvd, Colleyville, TX 76034
- Phone: (817) 251-0612
- Thursday thru Friday, August 24th – August 25th, 11:00AM – 7:00PM
- Registration & Packet Pickup: 6:00am
- 1-Mile Run/Walk/Roll: 7:30am
- 5K Handcycle: 8:00am
- 10K Run/Walk: 8:05am
- 5K Run/Walk/Roll: 8:10amPALM 5K Registration Form 6.9.2018 REVISED