- This event has passed.
August 28 @ 8:00 pm
Additional race information can be found at http://www.andersonareaymca.org.
Anderson, SC US 29621
The Peoples Bank Midnight Flight is one of Anderson’s premier races! Bring the kids and family out for the 1 mile fun run, or push yourself a little harder and try our largest and most popular race, the 5K. If that’s not enough, add the 10K race to finish out the night under a starlit night. The race courses all start on Greenville Street which is on a decline with different turn around points for each race heading back up an incline to Reed Road finishing at the YMCA. These races are excellent for all ages and all different levels of fitness! Our 5K and 10K races are registered with Run & See Georgia Grand Prix and The Running Journal Grand Prix. Cash awards are given to the top three in each overall categories. Register today to ensure your shirt – shirts are guaranteed to the first 1000 runners.
Event details and schedule:
- Packet pick up will begin at 12pm on race day in the Anderson Area YMCA Community Room and will end 30 minutes prior to each race.
- Make sure you arrive early to allow for heavy traffic during parking and packet pick up. Please be aware that it is a quarter mile walk uphill to make it to the start line on Greenville Street from the YMCA, so allow plenty of time. Be aware of road closures as well!
- Please park in the AnMed Health Campus parking area.
- Animals, strollers or headphones WILL NOT be permitted on the courses to ensure runner safety.
- Any race changes after the Tuesday prior to the race may incur a $10 administrative fee.
- For group pricing, please contact Chad Alewine at email@example.com.