- This event has passed.
SOCAL- ANGELS BASEBALL FOUNDATION 5K-LOS ANGELES
August 22, 2020 @ August 22, 2020 - August 22, 2020Free
Event information may be out of date due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Confirm details with Ambassador.
Join us on Saturday, August 22th at Angel Stadium for the 10th Annual Angels Baseball Foundation 5k and Fun Run presented by Lexus.
- August 22 8:00 AM PDT – 5K Run/Walk
MEET UP TIME 7AM
August 22 8:30 AM PDT – 1 Mile Fun Run/Wal
We have a fantastic race day planned! Race activities will include:
- “Bubble Detours”: All runners will have the chance to run through foam bubbles during part of the course!
- Race Expo: You will have the opportunity to visit over 30 health and fitness vendors.
- Kids Zone: Join us before and after the race in the Kid Zone for fun activities for the whole family!
The first 5,000 registered runners will receive a commemorative race shirt, finisher medal and 2 ticket vouchers redeemable online only to any of the following games of the 2020 season:
- May 11, May 12, May 25, May 26 or May 27
It is STRONGLY recommended that you pick-up your runner packet Friday, April 24th to avoid potential long lines and significant congestion on Saturday. The event will not be responsible if you miss the start of the run due to packet pick-up delays.
Friday August 21, 2020
11:00am – 5:30 pm
Media / Bus parking lot off of Orangewood St.
Saturday, August 22, 2020
6:00am – 7:30 am
Media / Bus parking lot off of Orangewood St
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BRING PHOTO ID WITH YOU TO CONFIRM YOUR REGISTRATION AND GET YOUR BIB.
1. Look up your bib number at the red pop-up tents*
2. Proceed to the registration tent to pick up your bib and ticket voucher. Please note you must bring a Photo ID with you to receive your bib.
3. After you have gathered your bib, ticket voucher and safety pins, please pick up your race t-shirt at the t-shirt tent adjacent to the registration tent.
4. If you are unable to pick-up your own packet, participants who registered online may grant the authorization to another adult to pick up their race packet and t-shirt by printing and completing the Bib Packet and T-shirt Authorization form below and by providing the representative with the listed materials on the form.
If you are picking up packets for a minor of another adult, please make sure to have the guardian of that minor fill out the packet pick-up authorization form.
Friday – Free parking will be available from 11 – 2 p.m.. After 2 p.m. you may be asked to pay a refundable $10.00 upon entrance. The parking fee will be refunded in full once you exit the parking lot.
Saturday – Free parking will be available on race day for participants starting at 5:30 a.m.
All participants must enter through the Orangewood Ave. entrance